Pages

Friday, 19 August 2011

A blog born out of boredom!

I am no experienced blogger. Though I have been planning to create one ages ago, why I didn't? Well, I'm too lazy. Too lazy when it comes to editing, designing your page, and blah. So why did I create it after all? Boredom.

Okay, let's get serious here. I created this blog mainly to blab all the thoughts and feelings I have inside. To show who really I am without having a fear of being judged and getting laughed at. There are some people who run their lives with other people's opinion and for me that is just pathetic.

This blog will show who Patricia is, how filipina blood runs through her veins, how important her family to her, how her sincerity lead her throughout her life, how music expresses every emotions that flow in her heart, how love left her in heaven or in vain, her enthusiasm in every things, even to the most random things such as her Asian fetish, her anime otaku-ness, her love for pandas and cats, her absolute soft heart for shopping, and more importantly, her 15 years of serving God and spreading His love to everyone else.

To tell you the truth, I truly suck when it comes to describing myself, so please excuse me for that paragraph above. Sigh. But I do love talking :D And as I said, the most important point of this blog is to convey my unheard thoughts and hidden feelings. I want to fill (hopefully) this blog depicting how I see the world with my own eyes.

So few things! Random and irrelevant posts? Don't tell me I didn't warn you. Something's wrong with my grammar? Sorry to tell you but English is not my mother tongue. Hate me? So be it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?