Pages

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Foodie Day: Rich Devil's Food Cake

 Yes, you are right. This is yet another food post.

A very exhausting day to everyone. It's been a very rough month for me, filled with all the stress and pressure. In this eleventh year of my education, I am literally bombarded with volunteer works, projects, homework, and tests. And this is where food comes into the story because I eat when I am stressed or depressed. So that's why you are reading an another cake post. 

What is on the table now is Rich Devil's Food cake. I am truly sorry because I can't post the recipe here since I got it from a cookbook that I bought in Borders, so technically, republishing the recipe would be unfair for them.

(i) mixing the cake batter; (ii) layering the cake (iii) frosting the whole cake!

Just a brief summary of what I did and about this cake: it is triple layered cake, having the height of at least 5 inches; this cake lives up its name, it is really rich and dark;  its not-so-sweet frosting is so luscious and tempting; just perfect for Halloween.

I want to keep this post short, but I have last few words. I am perfectly aware that this blog is turning into a food blog, and I am also perfectly aware that I've been doing so much chocolate. But it's chocolate! No one can blame me, haha. Even so, I'm planning to bake carrot cake for the next Foodie Day post. So let us all look forward to that!

And oh, by the way, this cake is also for my beloved bestfriend unni/sister! Happy 17th birthday Unni!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?