Pages

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

A challenge to blog regularly

I'm really sorry.

It has been two months and I just left my blog completely empty. My life was really hectic since May when my board exams started that went on until second week of June. And since then until last week, me and my friends were busy trying to find a job. But alas, it seems like finding a job is harder than I thought, especially for a student like me. So now that school ended and won't start again until September, I decided to take up a challenge since I don't really have anything to do with the next two months. My family decided not to fly anywhere either and stay here in Dubai for the whole summer which is quite saddening because I was looking out for publishing some travel posts.

As I have aforementioned, I decided to do a 30 Day Challenge that my friend suggested. That is, apparent to its name, to post daily for a month in relation to its question or topic. I was hesitant at first because I don't want to spam my blog with posts since I would be publishing daily. So why have I decided to take this up? First, I want to post more and refrain on abandoning this blog empty. Second, I have too much of a free time on my hands. Third, I feel like I'm turning this into a food blog. Not that it's a bad thing but I just want to loosen up a bit and give it a more feeling of a personal blog. And last, I love challenges, haha.

I know that this will be tough, particularly for someone like me who posts only once every month on average. But there's no turning back now, so cross fingers that I do this successfully! 

For the meantime, here's a picture of what I baked yesterday with my friend. She's traveling to New York soon for Global Youth Leaders Conference.

Chocolate Banana Cake; taken with instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?