Pages

Saturday, 14 July 2012

Day 13: A List of All The Places You’ve Lived

photo by Blackjack0919

Late by a day, oh no.

If you have read my Day 11 post, you are probably already aware of how we used to move place around my home province, Cavite. Again for the third time, I was born in Cavite City and I vaguely remember that we also used to live in Makati, a city in Manila, but went back to Cavite City again when I reached 2 years of age. When I was 6 years old, we moved to Silang (a city in Cavite, near to Tagaytay) and stayed about 2 years. We next transferred to Bacoor city and abided there for about a year before going back to Cavite City again. Five years passed and we migrated to the place we're currently living right now, Dubai. It has been only more than two years since we arrived here.

We used to move a lot due to my parents' work. Even here in Dubai, it was the job opportunity that pulled us here, not only for us, but also for most of the people who migrated it.

And now, this post ends here. I'll be back later for today's day challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?