Pages

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Day 16: Your Best Friend



In the picture above, the person beside me (on the right) is my best friend for 7 years, Tammy. We first met each other when we were just on our fifth grade. I was new to school and she's the first person that I got close to became my true friend. Also, we were friendly rivals for the top of the class, haha. I really miss her, and even though we can't talk to each other often, I really treasure her a lot because she's the first best friend I ever had.


I already mentioned this best friend of mine on my previous post. Meet Leigh Ann, my best friend since freshman year of highschool and the person who knows almost all the things about me. When I first met her, I thought she was a quiet type of person but I was wrong. She's crazy, hyperactive and bubbly- not a bad thing though, since we share the same qualities.


The pretty girl above is Zesnalie, my best friend since grade six. What I love about her is that she's really fun to hang out with. We always used to sneak out and travel on 45-minute journey bus just to go to a mall or maybe walk to a nearby park near to our school and eat all the kinds of street food you can see there. She's a best friend that would go with you anywhere and laugh with you until your tummy hurts. Ah, good old times, but I know in the future we will create more good memories, perhaps better.


And those three are my cherished best friends. I haven't seen them in a while so I'm dying to see them again. Truth is, writing this post just accentuated my longing for them even more. God knows just how much I am glad to have them on my life.

Sweet dreams to everyone.

p.s. If you are one of my best friends reading this, I am so sorry for posting your picture, teehee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?