Pages

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Day 18: A Place You’ve Never Visited But Want To

photo by solidsnivy4444

In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. - Colossians 1:14

I have plenty of places that I would want to visit. And if you know me well, you would probably think I would say something like Japan, South Korea or Singapore. But for this post, I have chosen to write about a South American country I have been dreaming to go to, Brazil. What attracted me to Brazil is the great statue of Christ the Redeemer or Cristo Redentor in Rio de Janeiro. As it is already part of the New Wonders of the World, it would also be such a dream come true to be able to see the said statue that famously symbolises the Brazilian Christianity. In fact, the World Youth Day 2013 will be held in Brazil and I am hoping that I can take part of it. It seems impossible for me. But we never know, if it's His will, it'll happen :)

Have a blessed day ahead, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?