Pages

Sunday, 22 July 2012

Day 21: A Place You See Yourself In 5 Years

photo by Khaloodies

Let's get back on track, shall we?

A place that I would see myself in 5 years... hm, in the kitchen? No, this is not a joke. Because, as I have mentioned in my Day 5 post, I'm pursuing culinary and pastry arts as my future profession. However, if we're talking about the city where I see myself would be residing at, I am guessing that it'll still be Dubai.

Basically, I'll finish my highschool until next year. Afterwards, I'll attend a culinary school here and get my diploma. After attaining my diploma, I'm planning to work a bit to earn money and hopefully get my bachelors abroad. I do have few countries in mind where I dream to go and acquire my degree there. Later on, I'd still probably find myself going back here. Perhaps because this place is where my dream first started and also there are people here that I can't just leave behind. But then again, all of this is just a plan; a sketch of what I desire to wander in the future. So who knows what will really happen? I don't think anyone can foretell with all the twists and turns that will bechance. Thus, just like what they say, I'll just do my best and trust that God will to the rest.

Have a blessed night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?