Pages

Monday, 23 July 2012

Day 23: Favourite Baby Names

photo by  theprodigy

I'm on time again, yay!

This topic is really odd. I wouldn't have any favourite since I don't have a baby anyway, haha. But I guess it means what names would I like to bestow my children in the future? Hmm, I haven't really thought about this but I think it would be nice if I take their names after the fictional characters I adore. Yes, yes, I know it sounds childish, haha. But hey, names like Ciel or Arya doesn't sound so bad, right? Just anything that sounds unique and cute. 

Sigh. Honestly, I really don't know. I was worried about this post because I know I have nothing to say about it, haha. So before this entry gets more awkward, I'll end it here. Apologies.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?