Pages

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Day 24: Your Personal Collection

My personal collection

I owe this blog two posts again. Here we go.

I feel so sad. This topic calls for my personal collections but I left most of them back in Philippines, such as my books, magazines, anime collectibles, stationery and scrapbook, even mugs. So I have no choice but to write about something I have here in Dubai. At first, I was planning to feature my K-pop albums, however, I don't really have a great number of it. Instead, I decided to go on with my accessories (which you can see in the photo with a terrible quality above). I didn't really intend to collect them at first. In fact, some of them were actually given as gifts. I love all of them (especially the keys) but my only my concern is that I'm terrible at keeping earrings-- I've lost a lot of pairs already, sigh.

I know it's not that much but, I guess it's better than nothing, right? Haha. I'll be back in a bit for today's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?