Pages

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Day 25: Guilty Food Pleasure

photo by Justysiak

Yay! Another food post!  Well, not exactly, haha.

My guilty food pleasure? Hmm, everything? Haha, of course I can't say that, can I? Well then, here's my answer, chocolates. Yes, yes. I can hear a lot boos from everyone. But hey, I'm not saying I hate chocolate, just a guilty pleasure. I wouldn't answer chocolates if I don't always eat it. But that's it, I always eat chocolate. From tidbits to bars, from pastries to drinks. I live in house where I'm surrounded by chocolate in many forms. Though, I am aware that chocolates do have a lot benefits; anti-depressant, cancer fighter and even great for skincare. However, as they say, too much of a good thing is still bad. So perhaps, I can say that it's not the sole chocolate that is my guilty pleasure but rather excessive eating of it. Do I make any sense? Haha.

Sweet chocolate dreams to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?