Pages

Sunday, 29 July 2012

Day 28: A Picture Of What You Wore Today

A picture of what I wore today

The concluding post for today after going on hiatus for two days.

First things first. I'm not a fashion blogger so please cut me some slack! Since I was just going to a friend's house, I wore something casual and comfortable. Not to mention it's summer and I live in a place where temperature reaches 45°C. My clothes creased badly because me and my friends kept fooling around, such as some pillow fight and dancing, haha. And yes, you can clearly see that I'm short (I wasn't in the mood to wear heels). Sigh, I'm really sorry for that poor photo-- I'm quite bad at this, haha. I vow to be better in the future (if ever).

Another apology for vanishing and not posting for the past two days. I was hardly home because of some errands I had to do. Hmm, I don't want to sound as if I'm making excuses anymore so I shall call it a night and be sure to present myself here tomorrow. Godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?