Pages

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Day 3: A Youtube Video


He said, 'Son, do you know I still love you?'.

A Youtube video that I came across few months ago during a Youth Camp and brought me to tears like no other music video did. It was played to the camp participants as I just stood at the side by the wall, quietly crying throughout the whole 5 minutes. I wondered why was I crying so hard as the lyrics of the song echoed to my mind. It wasn't tears of frustration nor sorrow. But tears of gratefulness of how wonderful God we have. Some people take the path that is laid before them, or perhaps create their own, while some are just lost. However, the trail will be once drawn again as long as we are willing to run back to Him and fall back into His arms again. After all, we are God's son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a pinch of your thought?